Tuesday 28 December 2010

Crimbo, and all that jazz!

[Uploaded late!]

Long time no update. It's Christmas Day - Happy Christmas! It's a bit unusual blogging on this festive day (my family certainly probably aren't impressed), but hey, I'm an adult now and can do what I want, right? And anyway, the men are all off in the pub between the main course and Christmas pudding. I have over-indulged a bit on mulled wine and am feeling incredibly sick, with the meal sitting like lead in my tummy. Yuck.

It was a very Crafty Christmas, and I went a bit Camera Crazy (my Facebook photo album was going to be called "Corrie's Camera Crazy Christmas Captures" but I decided that was lame). Anyway, I unveiled the pillow case and scarf I've been knitting for Gran and Dad respectively. The pillow took like three months to make, and I started the scarf last night at 8 pm. It took six hours. Ouch.




The others that I made for Christmas that I haven't blogged about yet are a Harry Potter illusion wall-hanging for Lucia, and a hot-water bottle cover for Kathy. These were completed over a period of about 3 months, which was intense, especially the Harry Potter thing.



I got back from Finland and Denmark a few days ago, and will write a blog all about it from the diary I kept at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment