Tuesday 14 December 2010

Tiger Scarves

I'm pretty pissed off at the moment, but I swore to myself when I started this one that I wouldn't turn it into a rant machine. So I'm not going to do that. Instead, I'm going to share a photo of the tiger scarves I knitted for my boys. They took a long time, but it was worth it.


I got the pattern free on Ravelry and I recommend it, it's really good. The reason the scarves took me so long to make is because of the stripes - sewing in all those ends was a real pain in the backside. I did the pattern to match the hats shown below. Tom is on the left and John on the right. They want me to do a penguin one with flippers and a bow-tie so that I match them. I might well do it.


I'm meant to be knitting a hat for Ben's cello, to match our Innocent Smoothies hat. Will be doing that soon, but I have to work out how to use DPN's first, and I'm not sure how I'm going to fit everything in.

The layout of this blog sucks at the moment, but there isn't a lot I can do about it. I'm meant to be revising for an exam in a couple of weeks. Just wanted to talk.

I'm going to Copenhagen on Friday, followed by Helsinki. Excited! This is also the last day of term. I'm not sure when I'll be back to London - almost certainly before New Year. Christmas is generally a creative time of year for me, so I'm going to be kept very busy at home, returning to London to get my revision cap on.

Ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment