Saturday 15 January 2011

New Years Resolution Part 1

My New Years resolution this year was to only knit using my stash, and buy no more yarn until I have reduced the amount I already have. To do this, I rearranged my stash into a set of canvas pockets which I bought a few months ago. Observe:

Enough yarn to last a lifetime. Or a year, at least.
I've got so many plans for what I'm going to knit that I'm on the verge of casting on about twenty projects at a time. For now, just the gloves still going. To make it a million times more exciting, Simon gave me my Christmas present yesterday. I'm so excited that I might just go crazy.

SQUEEEEEAL
My exam was on Wednesday. It went OK. Afterwards, I went to Hamley's and bought some stuff for the tutoring job I started last week - a six year old who needs to learn piano and maths. I've got some plans which will hopefully go really well and her parents will love me. That's the idea, anyway.
 
I'm going back to basics. Who says engineers are good at maths?
I'm now on full speed ahead for my final project, and as this weekend is the only one I've really got this term to fully let my hair down (which, by the way, I got cut on Wednesday and nobody noticed), I'm keen to do something fun. We will see what happens.

Shorter hair and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment