Friday 21 January 2011

Reepicheep and all

I went to see "The Voyage of the Dawn Treader" with the boys last week. They both loved Reepicheep, so I decided to give them each a little token. The pattern was really easy to follow, found here, and it took about an hour to make each mouse. I only have a photo of the first half-complete, bear with me while I try get more sorted out. And yes, he was made using stash yarn. Hurrah!

Half-done Reepicheep

I brought most of my crafty stuff home this weekend (I'm currently in my parents kitchen writing up lecture notes), so I only have knitting and unicycling to keep me going in London. I will have to learn to cope with it!

1 comment:

  1. Interesting bunnies. Nice work to boot~

    Sorry to hear about your dog, unfortunately I've been down that path once or twice and it's never easy to deal with. Have a safe trip back to London~

    ReplyDelete